IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
When you make purchases from Fairylove we may collect the following personal data about you:
• your name
• your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and e-mail details;
• your user name (email address) and password if you choose to register
How we may store and use your information
Fairylove (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
• to maintain a registered account that you hold with us
• with your agreement, to contact you (including by e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes
• to provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity
• for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
We also process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this Website and, in certain instances, disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you. Your payment card details however, are processed securely through a third party (Worldpay) and not retained by us.
In the event that a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
E-mail newsletter preferences
We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive e-mail newsletters, by unsubscribing from the service. You may unsunscribe at any time.
Targeted updates and marketing
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from us asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
Third party sites